Pearls of Australia reserves the right to amend these rates, encounters & tours at any time with out notice please check at time of booking. Nett rates are not commissionable and are not to be used with any other discount offers.
All cancellations must be made in writing and emailed to: email@example.com
- There is no fee charged for cancellations made prior to 14 days of arrival.
- Under 14 days prior to arrival 50% of the total accommodation will be charged as the cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to arrival will be charged the accommodation cost in full.
- If the Cape Leveque Road is closed due to weather conditions, we offer a full refund. This refund will apply only until the road is completely sealed (expected date of completion is October 2020).
Cancellation – Complimentary / Donations / Famil Accommodation
Customers will be eligible to reschedule complimentary accommodation with 14 days’ notice of cancellation, prior to arrival.
For no-shows or bookings cancelled within 14 days or less prior to arrival, the complimentary accommodation will be no longer valid, unless otherwise agreed.
- Pearls of Australia reserves the right to cancel or change tours without notice.
- Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 48 hours or more notice of cancellation prior to the tour availability.
- For no-shows or bookings cancelled 48 hours or less from booking date, a cancellation fee of 100% of total booking will be charged.
- Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Complimentary Tour Vouchers / Donations / Famil Tours
- Customers will be eligible to reschedule a complimentary tour with 1 weeks’ notice of cancellation, prior to the tour date.
- For no-shows or bookings cancelled within 1 week or less from tour date, the complimentary tour will be no longer valid, unless otherwise agreed.
- Customers will be eligible to reschedule a complimentary tour in the case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Pearls of Australia & Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm shall not be held liable for any accident, injury, delay, loss or damage caused by the provision of, or failure to provide, any services listed.
For safety compliance contact details (name and phone/email/ address) for each guest embarking on a company vessel will be collected prior to commencement of the tour.
A child is deemed between the ages of 4 years and 15 years of age. Contact us to discuss inclusion of children under the age of 4 years.
Senior is over the age of 65 years. Please supply a Senior’s Card on arrival.
Family tickets are comprised of 2 adults and 2 or 3 (maximum) children. Contact us to discuss the price for additional children.
- Where Group pricing is offered, this applies to a minimum group size of 10 guests and over, unless otherwise specified. Contact us to discuss maximum group sizes.
- 1 x Complimentary tour ticket is eligible for group booking drivers or hosts and subject to availability of seats and vessels.
- All group bookings require a minimum 50% deposit payment on booking and payment in full 24hrs prior to tour commencement, unless otherwise agreed.
- Final numbers of the group must be confirmed by 4pm on the day prior to the tour, otherwise the group will be charged in full.
- If Group pricing applies, final group numbers must be within the group size price bracket to receive the discount, otherwise prices will be applied at the rate according to final numbers. i.e. Group price applies for 25 pax and over, if final numbers drop to 22 pax, a higher price will apply.
- In the case of cancellation with catering, charges may apply – see Catering T&Cs below.
- Additional tour days and times may be opened for groups upon request.
- Any catering (unless stated as complimentary) will be charged at additional rates.
- Cancellation of catering made less than 48 hours prior to arrival, will be charged in full.
- Any dietary requirements or allergies must be given at time of booking to ensure delivery.
- All catering is subject to prior booking and availability.
- All catering will require additional time, not quoted in the duration of the tour.
Block-out and/or limited trading dates include:
- Christmas Day 25th December
- Boxing Day 26th December
- New Year’s Day 1st January
Tour Bookings through Partners & Third Party Affiliates
Any tours booked through third party affiliates will fall under the Terms and Conditions of the Affiliate. Contact us for further information on this, if required.
COVID-19 SAFETY PROCEDURES
Pearls of Australia have COVID-19 Safety Procedures for specific workplaces at Broken Bay Pearl Farm (NSW) and Cygnet Bay Pearls (WA). These documents are visible to the public at all locations and are available by email upon request at any time.
Key Points to COVID-19 Safety Plans (Tours, Retail & Hospitality)
Social / Physical Distancing
- Clear queue markers in place at building entrances, for the public boat ramp, visual display cabinets, retail counters and wherever queuing may occur
- Regular monitoring of the number of visitors inside the premises at all times and take measures to reduce numbers if required
- Numbers of customers capped in accordance with Government COVID-19 restrictions of group sizes and Private Tours available on request
- Maintain records of patrons for the purposes of contact tracing
Health and Hygiene
- Regularly cleaning of hands for minimum 20 seconds using soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub – by all staff, and by encouragement to all customers
- Hand sanitiser available at entrance to retail and tour areas, at cash register and next to any other high-contact points, ensuring it is positioned out of reach of small children
- Cough and/or sneeze with a single-use tissue or into a flexed elbow. Tissue to be put in bin and immediate washing of hands
- Avoid touching mouth, eyes and nose with unwashed (or un-gloved) hands
- All staff to remain home of sick or with minor symptoms – self isolating with ANY flu-like symptoms
- Seek medical advice in the case of fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath. Call your preferred GP or HealthDirect
- Mandatory self-isolation for 14 days if coming in contact with anyone who has tested positive to COVID-19
- If tested positive to COVID-19, mandatory self-isolation for 14 days from the time tested positive and seek own medical advice
- Cleaning and Disinfecting Surfaces
- Follow the Cleaning and Disinfecting Schedule to clean all surfaces in high contact areas
- Daily surface cleaning, and more regular cleaning in more frequently touched surfaces areas between uses
- Frequent disinfection for any areas of very high volume customers or visitation
Communications with Customers & Staff
- Display safety posters around all public areas, and in appropriate community languages to communicate messages about physical distancing, hygiene, cough and sneeze behaviour.